The application won’t let me go to the next page. What do I do?
- Is there a small screen that popped up to tell you that you are missing information? If so, follow the instructions in the pop up screen.
- Did you fill in all of the information requested on the page? If not, complete any missing information and proceed.
- Try clicking the “Next” button on the bottom of the screen one more time. Sometimes it takes a moment to load all of the information you entered.
- Reload your page and check to see if your computer is still connected to the Internet.
- Do not use any special characters (&%$^# etc) and round up all numbers. For example, if 69.7% of the children you serve are from low income families, enter 70%.